What should I do if I feel discriminated against at work, because of my advanced age?

If you believe you have been the victim of discrimination, the first step you should take is to file a complaint with the   Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC).

The EEOC will investigate your claim and determine, based on the evidence shown, that discrimination has occurred. If the case isn't settled, the EEOC has two options; it can give you the right to sue the employer or you can sue the employer yourself.

If you or someone you love thinks they are a victim of age discrimination, please contact us. We can sort through the situation. Call us at (561) 750-3850. 

<< Back to Questions